Monday, 4 March 2013

OOTD / WIWT

Yet another post from me using the Diptic app. I find it so useful for photo central posts. Today is Monday and I'm thoroughly enjoying having the whole day off.  My plan was to do lots of writing but as usual I'm procrastinating terribly.


I was wearing a different outfit this morning - denim shirt, skeleton tee shirt and pleather leggings but I wasn't sure about it. I'm not entirely sure the pleather legging look is for me! Anyway here's what I changed in to. 
Denim shirt : New Look
Grey skater skirt : Topshop petite
Heart print tights : Primark
Green Doc Martens : eBay
Peace sign earrings : Primark
Belt : Primark
Lipstick: Kate Moss for Rimmel 107

I got my fringe cut when I was away. The last time I has a full fringe I was 7 years old! It's growing on me though (terrible pun!).

Hope you're all having a more productive day than me!

Rose x

12 comments:

  1. Your necklace is so delicate and pretty, I really like it! And I love your fringe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much :) the necklace was a present off my dad for my 21st birthday :) x

      Delete
  2. cute outfit, love the heart tights!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) they're just from Primark xx

      Delete
  3. Great outfit - love the heart tights with the boots :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! i love the skirt, and i have heart tights too i love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They go with so many things don't they? Can't wait for it to be warmer to wear them more xx

      Delete
  5. Your tights are so cute! And your necklace is really pretty :) I love it. Obviously got great style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want some Docs, the green ones you have look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them off eBay for only £5.99! Worth having a look online :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you leave your link I'll be sure to check out your blog!