Thursday, 21 March 2013

eBay time.

Hello,
I've just put some things on eBay. I'd say that it's mostly things I bought because I loved but have never really worn! Everything is starting at 99p as usual and the postage is only £2.90 a go.


New Look Aztec Print Jumper Size 8/10/12

Cat Print Jumper Size 8/10 Forever 21

Lazy Oaf Fox Tee Size S 8/10

New Look Lace Peter Pan Collar Blouse 8

Internationale Scallop Bird Vest Size 10

Topshop size 8 Striped Bodycon


Truly Madly Deeply for Urban Outfitters size 8 Fox Print Jumper
One of my vices is animal print clothes :p if you hadn't noticed!
So bid away and message me if you have any questions :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370782582146?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Rose x

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea, I need to take some inspiration from this and do the same!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you leave your link I'll be sure to check out your blog!