Saturday, 9 February 2013

Untameable. Outfit post

I did have a portrait to put in with this outfit post but as my title suggests my hair was crazy looking!  I seriously need a haircut but it's the longest it has been in ages, so i'm reluctant to. This is what I wore on my day off. I find myself making more of an effort lately when I spend more time in my uniform. I like to think this is quirky whilst comfy.

Collar: part of a top from Topshop Petite two years ago
Jumper : Asda living
Skirt : H and M


I wore my old burgundy converse too. I really love this colour with the dark green at the moment. I've had a bit of a clothes haul this week which I'll post about tomorrow. Hope you've all had a good week.
Rose x

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you leave your link I'll be sure to check out your blog!