Sunday, 27 January 2013

My Instagram Week #3



1. The rain has made a good job of washing away the snow, It was fun while it lasted but nice now to get back to normal. I made snow dogs!
2. Painted my nails using Topshop 'Gypsy Nights'. I've had it for a while now but still use it regularly. 
The photo doesn't really do it justice.
3. I started making things from The Cute Book again. Such lovely and easy patterns!
4. I finally tried one of the Cadbury Eggs with the little spoons. They're so yummy.

5. On Thursday i went to a Harry Potter party! I made my outfit out of a school jumper from Asda (£4) and a Griffindor badge off eBay (£2.59).
6. This is the birthday card i got for Emma off Etsy - such a cute design!
7. Ashley got me a 3DS for Christmas and i've recently got into Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. It's so addictive.
8. Lastly, i spent Saturday night at my cousin's birthday party, It was so lovely to see so much of my family,

How did you spend your week?

Rose x

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, I really fancy one of those Cadbury Eggs, I been dying to try them

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so tasty :) only £2 for a box in Asda

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you leave your link I'll be sure to check out your blog!