1. The rain has made a good job of washing away the snow, It was fun while it lasted but nice now to get back to normal. I made snow dogs!
2. Painted my nails using Topshop 'Gypsy Nights'. I've had it for a while now but still use it regularly.
The photo doesn't really do it justice.
3. I started making things from The Cute Book again. Such lovely and easy patterns!
4. I finally tried one of the Cadbury Eggs with the little spoons. They're so yummy.
5. On Thursday i went to a Harry Potter party! I made my outfit out of a school jumper from Asda (£4) and a Griffindor badge off eBay (£2.59).
6. This is the birthday card i got for Emma off Etsy - such a cute design!
7. Ashley got me a 3DS for Christmas and i've recently got into Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. It's so addictive.
8. Lastly, i spent Saturday night at my cousin's birthday party, It was so lovely to see so much of my family,
How did you spend your week?