1. I'm very pleased with my Gemma Correll 'Pickles Parade' calendar. I picked it up at a calendar stall for £3.50 . Cute pugs and cats for every month!
2. My super soft hot water bottle Dad bought me for Christmas. Essential in this weather.
3. Making my way through my Christmas chocolate, Hello Kitty lolly pops nom.
4. My girly pink nails using Nail Inc 'Warwick Avenue' for the base and Topshop 'Tingle'.
5. From Thursday to Saturday I was up North visiting my boy.
6. We were going to go to Manchester but the snow was too heavy so instead we went to Winckleys in Preston. They do the best coffee and cake!
7. Once again, i was the Crash Team Racing champion.
8. Ahem, so I may have failed on my budget plan already. I couldn't resist a cheeky nandos! I definitely miss living close to one. Hope they build one here soon.
Hope you've all had a good week and kept safe and warm.