Sunday, 20 January 2013

My Instagram Week #2



1. I'm very pleased with my Gemma Correll 'Pickles Parade' calendar. I picked it up at a calendar stall for £3.50 . Cute pugs and cats for every month!
2.  My super soft hot water bottle Dad bought me for Christmas. Essential in this weather.
3. Making my way through my Christmas chocolate, Hello Kitty lolly pops nom.
4. My girly pink nails using Nail Inc 'Warwick Avenue' for the base and Topshop 'Tingle'.


5. From Thursday to Saturday I was up North visiting my boy. 
6. We were going to go to Manchester but the snow was too heavy so instead we went to Winckleys in Preston. They do the best coffee and cake!
7. Once again, i was the Crash Team Racing champion.
8. Ahem, so I may have failed on my budget plan already. I couldn't resist a cheeky nandos! I definitely miss living close to one. Hope they build one here soon.

Hope you've all had a good week and kept safe and warm.
Rose x

6 comments:

  1. Love the colour and sparkles of your nails. I love crash team racing, so much fun, I'm not the best at it though :-)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. :) CTR is super fun, it reminds me of being a kid!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Cool pictures!
    Thank you for your comment. I follow you now and would be happy if you decide to follow me back:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Lace shorts!!!
    GIVEAWAY with MSDRESSY!!! Win $80 voucher!!!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hot water bottle is too cute!!! :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kitty chocolates look yummy :) Cute hot water bottle :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you leave your link I'll be sure to check out your blog!