Sunday, 20 January 2013

Love love love.

Valentines day is a a holiday with mixed reactions. Ash and I don't really fuss about it and try to make sure we do nice things every so often instead. We always get each other a card though and I've saved the ones from the two years we've been together. I like how they remind me of those times in our relationship. Where I live now has few shops so I've been looking online for a nice card . I thought I'd share what I found incase you need a little inspiration!


If you haven't been together long..


1. Gemma Correll for Paperchase : £2.50 . I like how quirky this one is - Haven't seen any other like it.


2. Etsy - seller : Julieannart. £2.59 . Funny and light hearted.

Something cute..


3. Etsy - Seller : Julieannart: £2.59 . Another from Etsy.com . If you haven't seen the site before it's worth a look - there's so many home made cards. I love how simple this one is.



4. Etsy - seller: FlytrapOne. £2.91 . Another handmade one. This is a little soppier!

Anti-Valentines : Couples


5. Etsy - seller: Rowhouse14 : £2.75 . A nice mix of anti Valentines and telling someone you love them.


6.Etsy - seller: Letterhappy : £1.94 . Pretty reasonable for the price and comes in a choice of colours.

Anti-Valentines : Single


7. Etsy - seller : DesignGeek : £3.00 . Cute design- not sure who i'd give one of these to though!


8. Etsy - seller : MardeyMabel : £3.00 . This card doesn't mess around.

Single Awareness Day:


9. Etsy - seller : Julieannart: £2.59. I nearly used the sub heading 'Mean cards'. This would be a fun one or a friend.

10. Etsy - seller : Mardeymabel : £3.00 . I don't even know what to say about this one! It made me laugh though.

How will you spend your Valentines day?

Rose x

4 comments:

  1. I only just remembered about Valentine's coming up soon the other day - really like all of these cards though! They are a little different from the norm which is fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I like the different ones too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sweet! I love Etsy for cards, handmade is always best :) Thanks for the inspiration! xx

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I could spend ages browsing through Etsy! So many lovely things xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you leave your link I'll be sure to check out your blog!