Sunday, 20 January 2013
Love love love.
Valentines day is a a holiday with mixed reactions. Ash and I don't really fuss about it and try to make sure we do nice things every so often instead. We always get each other a card though and I've saved the ones from the two years we've been together. I like how they remind me of those times in our relationship. Where I live now has few shops so I've been looking online for a nice card . I thought I'd share what I found incase you need a little inspiration!
If you haven't been together long..
1. Gemma Correll for Paperchase : £2.50 . I like how quirky this one is - Haven't seen any other like it.
2. Etsy - seller : Julieannart. £2.59 . Funny and light hearted.
3. Etsy - Seller : Julieannart: £2.59 . Another from Etsy.com . If you haven't seen the site before it's worth a look - there's so many home made cards. I love how simple this one is.
4. Etsy - seller: FlytrapOne. £2.91 . Another handmade one. This is a little soppier!
Anti-Valentines : Couples
5. Etsy - seller: Rowhouse14 : £2.75 . A nice mix of anti Valentines and telling someone you love them.
6.Etsy - seller: Letterhappy : £1.94 . Pretty reasonable for the price and comes in a choice of colours.
Anti-Valentines : Single
7. Etsy - seller : DesignGeek : £3.00 . Cute design- not sure who i'd give one of these to though!
8. Etsy - seller : MardeyMabel : £3.00 . This card doesn't mess around.
Single Awareness Day:
9. Etsy - seller : Julieannart: £2.59. I nearly used the sub heading 'Mean cards'. This would be a fun one or a friend.
10. Etsy - seller : Mardeymabel : £3.00 . I don't even know what to say about this one! It made me laugh though.
How will you spend your Valentines day?