Sunday, 6 January 2013

A new favourite - Soap and Glory Super Colour Fabulipstick



Soap and Glory Super Colour Fabulipstick in Red My Lips : £9 from Boots

The Soap and Glory brand was founded in 2006  as a company mainly producing women's bathing products. Since then, they've released a men's range, skin care and more recently make up. Ranging from £5.00-£11.00 in price, the products I've tried thus far have been long lasting and good quality for the price. I saw the lipstick when looking for Christmas presents and the shade appealed to me above all the others. It's nicely dark without being too heavy in consistency. There's also no need for frequent reapplication! On www.soapandglory.com it's described as having 'lip plumping technology. In honesty, it's not something I'd noticed but the 'soft dewy finished' described is definitely true of the product.
Has anyone else tried Soap and Glory cosmetics? What did you think? 

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you leave your link I'll be sure to check out your blog!